From now through Election Day, Washington Post journalists are traveling through a key battleground state, Virginia, to listen in as voters wrestle with the issues of 2012. The second installment of the “Liberty, through the lens” series is a photo and audio essay…
Excellent piece from the Post, and reporting from a crucial swing state. It’s a liberal paper, but when they publish stories like these you can at least feel like you’re not living in a self-blown bubble.
- moreleftthannot reblogged this from ngjennings
- eddietg likes this
- trxfreely reblogged this from 2012swingstates and added:
- irunbandleng answered: same… still broke. but i wasn’t even in the country for the last 2 years.
- trxfreely likes this
- ryedthpolitics reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- perzadook reblogged this from markcoatney and added:
- mikeandtinaforever answered: I’m better I got more money
- markcoatney reblogged this from 2012swingstates and added:
- beckykutz answered: Better. Much better. Once we got over the fear of losing our jobs altogether (we were survivors) our pay has gone up, 401K is also back.
- wyatt0579 answered: I have not had a raise since obama became president and it cost a lot more to live. and of my health plan has been slashed
- samrakhawaja reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- mobuki answered: Better off financially but there are things more important than finance, like waging a preemptive war.,
- lafaux answered: I consider myself to be vastly better off since President Obama took office. Four years ago my mortgage rate was9.1 Today, it’s 3.0.
- ngjennings reblogged this from 2012swingstates
- 2012swingstates posted this